Markets look to recover from several risk-off days that benefited the safe-haven dollar. The...Read More
Author: Lotus Academy
The dollar remains pressures as Investors eagerly await critical US inflation figures. The market...Read More
European equities rose on Monday, boosted by optimism that curbs to central bank stimulus will be...Read More
The US dollar is on the back foot after critical data missed estimates, pushing Nonfarm Payrolls...Read More
"I have $1 million and a $100,000-a-year pension. My girlfriend and I are getting married, but she’s against a prenup. What should I do?"
The Moneyist weighs in: https://trib.al/5sE8hi4
It's been another nail biting thriller in Equatorial Guinea but we now know the world's longest serving president 80 yr old Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo has been re-elected with- wait for it ...94.9% of the votes. 43 yrs in office. 7 more on the way. They still love him clearly
The Springboks finished a promising, imperfect, occasionally brilliant and frequently frustrating season with a swagger as they mauled England at Twickenham. England 13 (3) South Africa 27 (14) https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-11-27-boks-end-their-year-on-a-high-with-ruthless-victory-over-england/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1669535754
The @ForbesWomanAfri @LWSummit is an event that brings together the who’s who of female leadership on the continent and beyond – from the world of business, politics, art, sports, civil society, and life!
Get your ticket here ⬇️
- Twitter vs. Elon: What does this all mean for Tesla? May 19, 2022
- Gold Price: XAU/USD edged higher on Ukraine crisis, upside remains capped April 4, 2022
- Gold Price Forecast: Year-end flows to keep XAU/USD choppy around $1,800 December 30, 2021
- WEEK AHEAD: CENTRAL BANKS TAKE ALTERNATE APPROACHES TO OMICRON December 14, 2021
- WEEK AHEAD: OMICRON TO DOMINATE, UNLIKELY TO WEIGH SIGNIFICANTLY ON GROWTH December 6, 2021