Interview: Saudi officials are talking to 7,000 companies around the world about opening regional headquarters in the kingdom, offering tax breaks and other incentives to turn their capital of Riyadhl into a global business hub that rivals Dubai.
Turkey is deporting at least seven Syrians for “provocatively” sharing images while eating bananas on social media after a Turkish citizen complained that he can’t afford the fruit https://trib.al/TId3UDr
PIC’s demand for higher price hinders Heineken and Distell talks https://bit.ly/3pQ4BIR
- MIDWEEK IN THE MARKETS October 28, 2021
- WEEK AHEAD: US DOLLAR LOOSING GROUND, DATA TO CEMENT TAPERING? October 19, 2021
- WEEK AHEAD: US DOLLAR REMAINS KING DESPITE NFP MISS, INFLATION COMES INTO FOCUS October 11, 2021
- CRYPTOCURRENCIES: WHAT NEXT FOR BITCOIN October 8, 2021
- NFP JOBS REPORT APPROACHES, AS DOLLAR STAYS RESILIENT October 8, 2021